Welcome to webinar: Agroforestry and transition to gender equal sustainable food systems
Interested in learning more about nature-based solutions to the global challenges we are facing? On Monday 4th of October at 12:00, we will discuss agroforestry and a transition to gender equal sustainable food systems.
This webinar has passed. You can watch the recording here
Session I – Introduction
- Introduction, Eva Åberg, Vi Agroforestry/Agroforestry Network
- Key note speaker, Janine Alm Ericson, State Secretary for Development Cooperation, Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Session II – Conversation, moderated by Sara Gräslund, SLU
- Science: Ingrid Öborn, SLU/ICRAF
- Practice: Wangu Mutua, Vi Agroforestry
- Business and investors: Mikhail Tarasov, IKEA
- Development aid: Maria van Berlekom, Sida
Session III – Interactive discussion, moderated by Matilda Palm, Vi Agroforestry
Session IV – Conclusions and way forward, Maria Schultz, Sida
The webinar is organised by Agroforestry Network, the Swedish Agricultural University (SLU) and Vi Agroforestry (Vi-skogen), in partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida). Agroforestry Network is funded by the Swedish Postcode Lottery (Postkodlotteriet).